| The most current driver for this product is already included in the Windows XP Operating System. Currently there are no updated drivers available. Follow the instructions below to correctly install your printer.
Select "Oki Data ML 320 Turbo/D (IBM)" from the XP CD.
The ML390/1 Turbo Printers are not on the current XP CD. Please use the IBM Proprinter or Epson LQ driver for these models.
The driver should automatically install once the printer is connected to the computer and powered on. If it does not automatically install, then do the following:
1. Click Start, then Control Panel.
2. Click Printers and Other Hardware or Printers and Faxes.
3. Verify that the printer icon is not already installed
4. Click Start, Turn Off Computer, then Turn Off to shut down the computer.
5. Connect the data cable either USB or parallel. If it is not then continue to step 5.
6. Turn on the printer.
7. Turn on the computer.
8. The printer will now be automatically detected.